Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Road Shoe Covers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Assosoires Winter Bootie
- Thermal warmth and weather-resistance booties for inclement weather
- NEOS Medium provides insulation and water-resistance
- Raw-cut edges eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort
- Cordura adds abrasion-resistance at the toe
- Sens 2L offers a secure fit with a second-skin feel
- Compatible with three-hole road cleats
- Zipper-less closure for better aerodynamics and irritation-free cycling
- Item #AAS00A8
- Q & A
Patience is a virtue
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I have gone through many winter overshoes through the years. They just get beat up. I decided to invest in these booties and I can confidently say these are the best overshoes I have worn. I have been out in 26F (-3C) weather and my toes stayed warm. That's all I can ask for. Here is a tip. Do not try to put these on for the first time if you are running a little late for your group ride. There is a learning curve with these booties. Practice first. Put the boot on first with your foot coming through the cleat (front) hole. Kind of bunch it around your ankle. Put the shoe on then work the heel of the shoe through the cleat hole and settle it into place then pop the toe over. After one or two times, you'll be able to pop these booties on and off.
Pros: Warm toasty toes
Cons: 1) Learning curve. 2) I would like to see a reflective strip on the bootie for some added safety.