For spring sprints or autumn canyon climbs, reach for the Assosoires socks for added warmth when the temps dive down, and reflective visibility to stand out when daylight starts to become a hot commodity.
- Socks built to spin through chilly days and dim lighting
- Hexagonal and square knit transfers moisture out, keeps you dry
- Targeted arch band supports foot and boosts breathability
- Polyester and lycra blend for a touch of insulation
- Reflective band along achilles provides a boost of visibility
- Item #AASZ00G
- 60% polypropylene, 28% nylon, 8% polyester, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Great Lightweight Socks
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 191 lbs
The reflector strip on the back of the sock is a really cool feature for dimly lit rides. They are a little shorter than some of my other name-brand socks but I actually like the shorter feel. My feet never feel hot or sweaty during summer rides in Utah. They're easy to take on/off. The best part of the socks is I don't even notice I'm wearing them!