Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Brown
Select a size:
Why We Like The TPS 535 Lth V Evo Backpacking Boot
We lace up in a pair of these Asolo Backpacking Boots when we know our long route has some technical terrain that we’ll be crossing. For starters, its water-resistant uppers help keep our feet dry from the morning dew and high alpine mud. As the miles pass by, its one-piece uppers with Cambrelle lining help eliminate common pressure points to reduce blisters and it’s strategically placed shock absorbers cushion each step. When the going gets slippery and technical, Vibram soles give a solid grip for the confidence to press on.
- Sturdy backpacking boot for traversing technical terrain
- Water-resistant uppers help keep your feet dry on wet trails
- One-piece leather uppers and Cambrelle lining reduce hot spots
- Strategic shock absorbers in the sole provide a smooth ride
- Vibram outsoles with self-cleaning lugs give top trail performance
- Item #ASOZ026
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.