Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TPS 520 GV Evo Backpacking Boot
When we load up our backpack to the gills we then load our feet into the Asolo TPS 520 GV Evo Backpacking Boot. This boot uses a supportive and durable leather upper to keep our ankles happy and debris out of our feet while we scramble through high alpine boulder fields or navigate roots in a beautiful forest. This variable terrain offers a traction problem that is solved by the triple power structure evo outsole that grips rocks, loam, and sand with equal ability.
- Backpacking boots that can handle everything you throw at them
- Leather upper offers a durable and reliable fit every time
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Lite 2 footbed provides support for long days on the trail
- Polyurethane midsole offers cushion and response
- Grippy rubber outsole adapts to the every changing terrain
- Item #ASOZ025
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.