TPS 520 GV Evo Backpacking Boot
When you’re spending consecutive days – or weeks – in a pair of boots, it's important that the attention to detail in the boot’s technology matches your own attention to detail when planning a long backpacking trek. Asolo’s PS 520 GV Evo Backpacking Boot makes no sacrifices when it comes to quality, utilizing a Vibram Triple Power Structure for superior traction and effective mud-shedding as you trek onwards.
- One of Asolo’s premier leather backpacking boots, now offered in a wide fit
- Dual-density midsole offers stability while navigating rocks and roots
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof yet breathable for mixed terrain and conditions
- Full-grain leather is abrasion resistant to extend the boot’s life
- Item #ASOZ027
- Upper Material
- water-resistant full grain leather
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- dual density polyurethane
- Vibram Triple Power Structure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2021
Been there ..... done that. Those boots do not look any different than regular/ non wide version I owned. Please, be careful and do your research. I owned the "previous version" and it ended bad. My boots as well as boots of many other customers just fell apart. I tried to talk to Asolo but their customers service was the worst I had a chance to experience in my entire life. They just did't care and basically told me f***k you. You think that DMV or Home Depot may be bad? Think again!!!! Let put it this way. If anybody offers me a pair of those boots for free and a $1000 in cash on the top of it - I will say NO, THANK YOU. I will not put them on for any price. At this point it is a matter of principle. Asolo has a veeeeeery long way in front of them if they want to be treated seriously and have customer service like Arcteryx, Big Agnes, Mountain Hardware or Seal Line. Good luck.
February 6, 2021
How do I keep these boots clean, ASOLO TPS520