From sunny to snowy.
It might be all sunshine and warmth down at the trailhead, but you see snow at the summit, so you'll have to hike through dirt, mud, and snow if you want to reach it today. Lucky for you, the Asolo Men's Thyrus GV Hiking Boot is ready for all three. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort gives this shoe the reliable waterproofing required for such snowy ascents, and amplified breathability grants this boot the comfort you want when you leave the car. Vibram's Megagrip rubber sole gives similar traction to backpacking boots with bigger lugs.
- Burly boot for alpine trekking or winter walking
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for amplified breathability
- Perwanger leather upper ensures durability
- Schoeller softshell panels enhance the boot's flexibility
- Dual-density midsole attenuates shock and ensures comfort
- Vibram Megagrip rubber sole maintains a tacky tread for seasons
- Item #ASO002L
- Q & A
Asolo Hiking Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love Love Love this hiking boot! I was reluctant to get a hiking boot as I'm an avid trail runner who wears minimalist shoes. This boot fits like a glove, is very rugged, and is not clunky at all. The first time I put these on, my response was "ahhhhhh". I HIGHLY recommend this boot. I got the red- its a very nice color.
Like Cinderella's Slipper
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Seriously though. This boot is true to size, fits like a glove and is so lightweight. I've never had a more comfortable hiking boot...I'm officially converted from hike/trail shoes to these boots on every trek going forward.