From dirt to snow.
It might be all sunshine and warmth down at the trailhead, but you see snow at the summit, so you'll have to hike through dirt, mud, and snow if you want to reach it today. Lucky for you, the Asolo Men's Thyrus GV Hiking Boot is ready for all three. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort gives this shoe the reliable waterproofing required for such snowy ascents, and amplified breathability grants this boot the comfort you want when you leave the car. Vibram's Megagrip rubber sole gives similar traction to backpacking boots with bigger lugs.
- Burly boot for alpine trekking or winter walking
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for amplified breathability
- Perwanger leather upper ensures durability
- Schoeller softshell panels enhance the boot's flexibility
- Dual-density midsole attenuates shock and ensures comfort
- Vibram Megagrip sole maintains a tacky tread for seasons
- Item #ASO002K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 165lbs
True to size, tie tight, even feels better. Worth the money
What is the difference between the Apolo TPS 535, TPS 520, and this boot. I have had both the 535 and 520 and loved them just wanting to go with a black color.