Thyrus GV Hiking Boot
It might be all sunshine and warmth down at the trailhead, but you see snow at the summit, so you'll have to hike through dirt, mud, and snow if you want to reach it today. Lucky for you, the Asolo Men's Thyrus GV Hiking Boot is ready for all three. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort gives this shoe the reliable waterproofing required for such snowy ascents, and amplified breathability grants this boot the comfort you want when you leave the car. Vibram's Megagrip rubber sole gives similar traction to backpacking boots with bigger lugs.
- Burly boot for alpine trekking or winter walking
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for amplified breathability
- Perwanger leather upper ensures durability
- Schoeller softshell panels enhance the boot's flexibility
- Dual-density midsole attenuates shock and ensures comfort
- Vibram Megagrip sole maintains a tacky tread for seasons
- Item #ASO002K
- Upper Material
- perwanger leather, Schoeller softshell
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Asoflex 00 SR
- Lite 2 plus
- dual-density EVA
- Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2020
Great Boots, Run a Little Big
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 145 lbs
My wife got me these boots for Christmas, and they were super comfortable out of the box and they seem very well built. I wore them around the house for a couple of days, but ultimately they were a little too big and would have given me blisters if I actually hiked in them. Unfortunately, for me, BC didn't have the next size down in stock, so I won't even know how they perform outside of my house.
November 29, 2019
great hiking boots
Versatile, comfortable, looking great! I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
January 10, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 165 lbs
True to size, tie tight, even feels better. Worth the money
August 22, 2018
What is the difference between the Apolo TPS 535, TPS 520, and this boot. I have had both the 535 and 520 and loved them just wanting to go with a black color.