Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stynger GORE-TEX Hiking Boot
We lace up the Asolo Stynger GORE-TEX Hiking Boot when we're covering long distances on the trail. This sporty boot only weighs 2lb 7oz and packs heavy-duty features that make big hikes more comfortable. A GORE-TEX lining keeps our feet nice and dry as we wade through streams and puddles from last night's rain, and the bi-density rubber sole provides excellent traction on muddy hillsides and slick rocks. The Asobrake heel design makes getting down the hills with a heavy load a more pleasant experience while anti-pronation and anti-torsion shanks in the midsole keep your joints aligned through the miles. The Stynger's lacing system locks our heel in place to eliminate lift and allows precision footwork on rough, steep trails that feel impossible in a big pair of waffle stompers.
- Burly hiking boots designed for comfort on long backpacking trips
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps our feet dry through streams and puddles
- Duo Asoflex midsole absorbs shock and aligns joints for comfort
- Bi-density rubber bottom delivers traction on slick, muddy trails
- Asobrake heel design makes those steep descents easier to tackle
- Lace-up design locks your heel in place for precision footwork
- Item #ASO004M
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.