Stynger Gore-Tex Hiking Boot
Lace up the Asolo Stynger Gore-Tex Hiking Boot when you're covering long distances on the trail but don't want the weight or bulk of beefy boots. These sporty boots weigh only 2lb 7oz (size 6.5), but pack in the heavy-duty features that make big hikes more comfortable. A Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet nice and dry as you wade through streams and puddles from last night's rain, and the bi-density rubber soles provides excellent traction on muddy hillsides and slick rocks. The Asobrake heel design makes getting down the hills with a heavy load a more pleasant experience while anti-pronation and anti-torsion shanks in the midsole keep your joints aligned through the miles. The Stynger's lacing system locks your heel in place to eliminate lift and allows precision footwork on rough, steep trails that feel impossible in a big pair of waffle stompers.
- Burly hiking boots designed for comfort on long backpacking trips
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry through streams and puddles
- Duo Asoflex midsole absorbs shock and aligns joints for comfort
- Bi-density rubber bottom delivers traction on slick, muddy trails
- Asobrake heel design makes those steep descents easier to tackle
- Lace up design locks your heel in place for precision footwork
- Item #ASO004M
- Q & A
Sharing feedback from a customer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
"I have been wearing Asolo Stynger GTX boots since 2006, I wear them everyday all day at work, etc. I even wore them at my wedding ! Everyone that knows me knows I live in my hiking boots !! My last pair that I replaced with the ones I just bought hiked on the Appalachian Trail, PCT, John Muir up to Kearsarge Pass, Sequoia, Kings Canyon, Mt. Whitney Portal, all over Glacier country in Montana, Moab, Bryce, all over AZ, western NY, etc. and last week in the Mojave National Preserve where my boots, my dog and I camped out & hiked. I get around and my Asolo boots do to, along with my Malamute. Myself ,my Asolo boots and my dog have been more places than most humans will ever be !!
I swear I could be a spokesperson for those boots !!!"