To really get out into the wilds, to find the routes less traveled, requires hardy companions like the Ozonic Shoe. Built for long approaches that might involve tricky terrain or packs laden with heavy gear, these lightweight approach shoes have a sticky Vibram outsole and secure heel, keeping you confident and comfortable all the way to the crag.
- Lightweight shoes for technical approach routes
- Water-resistant, durable uppers can handle varied trails
- Sticky Vibram ensures dependable traction on slick rock
- PU anti-shock insert adds comfort on rocky terrain
- Rubber toe cup protects feet from bruising encounters
- Heel locking system provides a secure, blister-free fit
- Item #ASO003F
- Upper Material
- suede, Schoeller Kepro-tech
- Asoflex approach 00 SR
- Asolo-Vibram MegaGrip
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8, pair] 1lb 11.3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2021
Stylish trekking from city to trail
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
These are really nice and stylish with good support. I broke these in on a recent trip to Iceland and they can go from the trail to the city with good Vibram traction. Looks nice with jeans as well as trail pants. The only issue are the laces are the thin silky kind and get loose if you don’t do double knots. I’m a 6.5 but went up half a size. Treat with suede protector for extra waterproofing.