30% Offsale $164.46 $234.95
When the approach requires taking a more technical route, navigating goat paths and boulder fields, turn to the stable and supportive Asolo Men's Ozonic Shoe. A Schoeller Kepro Tech upper delivers water-resistant and durable protection from light precipitation and puddle splashing, while the asymmetrical lacing design gives you a customized fit.
A polyurethane wedge beneath the heel helps absorb shock and impact on tough terrain, while the protective rubber toe cap keeps your feet safe from sharp protruding rocks that can strike when you're not looking down. EVA in the midsole adds support and stability, and the Vibram MegaGrip outsole ensure you have top-notch traction on a wide variety of different surfaces and terrain, wet or dry.
- Teched-out approach shoe ready for arduous routes in
- Water-resistant suede upper is durable and protective
- Asymmetrical laces provide a specified, customized fit
- PU wedge under heel helps absorbs harsh impacts
- EVA midsole stabilizes your stride and adds support
- Vibram outsole has ample traction for sketchy terrain
- Item #ASO003E
- Upper Material
- Schoeller Kepro Tech
- Asoloflex approach 00 SR
- Vibram Ground Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8 UK] 13.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?