All-weather hiking comfort.
When you're out hiking in chilly weather, and you've been out for hours, is there anything worse at that point than the squelch of a wet sock in your shoe? Thanks to Gore-Tex Extended Comfort, the Asolo Men's Nailix GV Hiking Shoe eliminates that oh-so-terrible damp feeling and the associated shivers, while still letting your foot's natural perspiration escape if the sun's out and about. Suede uppers will withstand the brambles you're hiking through, the Vibram soles are blended with EVA for better traction on uneven ground, and with dry feet you can better appreciate the anatomic Asoflex Touch footbed, which offers a comfortable feel for long days on the trail.
- Hiking shoe designed for day hikes in wet conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Suede uppers offer long lasting performance
- Vibram sole is durable and grippy on a multitude of surfaces
- Lace closure provides a precise and secure fit
- Item #ASO001Z