Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Magnum GV Shoe
Each year your adventures get more and more out there, and this year you're headed to the Dolomites with a number of via ferrata on your checklist. Italian for "iron path," the Women's Asolo Magnum GV Shoe is designed with just such protected climbing routes in mind. The durable suede upper and sticky Vibram sole are built for steep, rocky approaches, with a Gore-Tex membrane for comfort on wet days and mid-height ankle protection for longer trails. The rubber toe cap offers protection from sharp limestone cliffs, while the sole is designed with a climbing zone specific to approach shoes. The EVA midsole and Anti-Shock insert ensure that your feet will still have plenty of life in them once you're ready to get vertical.
- Technical approach shoe for hiking to climb
- Durable suede endures rough, rocky trails
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Cushioned midsole keeps you comfortable on longer treks
- Approach style sole ready to grip slick rock surfaces
- Protective rubber toe cap built for sharp terrain
- To-the-toe lacing system provides a personalized fit
- Item #ASO003B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.