Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Magnum GV Shoe
When the approach to the crag is half the battle, the Men's Asolo Magnum GV Shoe comes out to play. This technical hiking shoe is built with durable suede uppers and a sticky Vibram sole for tackling steep, rocky ascents, whether you're on your way to a climb or just seeking out the best view for miles around. A Gore-Tex lining offers breathable protection from wet weather, while the EVA midsole and Anti-Shock system keep your feet from tiring out before you're even ready to climb. The sole is designed with a climbing zone specific to approach shoes, while a mid-height ankle provides proper ankle protection on longer treks.
- Technical hiking shoe for tricky approaches
- Durable suede uppers built for rough trails
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Cushioned midsole keeps foot fatigue away
- Approach style sole ready for sticky situations
- Rubber toe cap provides rock protection when climbing
- To-the-toe lacing system for a customized fit
- Item #ASO003A
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.