Select a Size
Select a Color
Magnum GV Shoe
When the approach to the crag is half the battle, the Men's Asolo Magnum GV Shoe comes out to play. This technical hiking shoe is built with durable suede uppers and a sticky Vibram sole for tackling steep, rocky ascents, whether you're on your way to a climb or just seeking out the best view for miles around. A Gore-Tex lining offers breathable protection from wet weather, while the EVA midsole and Anti-Shock system keep your feet from tiring out before you're even ready to climb. The sole is designed with a climbing zone specific to approach shoes, while a mid-height ankle provides proper ankle protection on longer treks.
- Technical hiking shoe for tricky approaches
- Durable suede uppers built for rough trails
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Cushioned midsole keeps foot fatigue away
- Approach style sole ready for sticky situations
- Rubber toe cap provides rock protection when climbing
- To-the-toe lacing system for a customized fit
- Item #ASO003A
- Upper Material
- treated suede leather, Shoeller soft shell
- Gore-Tex membrane
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Asoflex approach 00 SR
- EVA, PU Anti Shock insert
- Vibram Ground (Megagrip)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8 UK] 1lb 0.22oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 16, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 136 lbs
Very comfortable. I don’t need to break it in. Because I order it on line it’s not as tight. But this is a trade off. I can wear it for long approach but not easy to climb since the toe area is roomy and soft. Scrambling to set up top rope anchor is more than adequate. Did not try it out on the rain yet. The price is high though. But quality is very good.