Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Grid Mid GV Hiking Boot
We enjoy using the Grid Mid GV Hiking Boot because it’s the perfect in-between hiking footwear option—offering the support of a hiking boot without any of the extra weight. The microfiber upper is exceptionally lightweight and breathable for day hikes or even quick overnights. Our favorite feature is the GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining, which supplies top-tier waterproofing for stream crossings, mud, and unexpected rainstorms.
- Hiking boot suitable for variable terrain and mixed conditions
- Synthetic upper is lightweight and flexible for a natural feel
- EVA midsole offers lasting support for long miles on the trail
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides grip on wet roots and rocks
- Anatomic footbed adheres to the shape of your foot for comfort
- Item #ASOZ02E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.