Take all the time you need.
With waterproof, breathable protection and plenty of grip, the Men's Asolo Greenwood GV Boots are made for getting outside and staying outside. Durable, water-resistant suede uppers provide a long life and protection up to the ankles, for support that takes you all the way from temperate rainforests to misty moors. Gore-Tex Performance comfort ensures that your feet stay dry when you traipse through these wet wilds, while still letting your feet breath during long, arduous stretches.
There's no need to avoid rocky trails or sharp situations with the Greenwood. The highly technical sole is made from Duo Radiant Vibram that's sticky when footing gets tricky, and uses self-cleaning lugs for optimum performance on varying terrain. A rubber toe cap protects your foot from stubs and stabs. With every detail well-designed, down to the classic lace closure for a personalized fit, you have all the performance you need for taking your time.
- Technical boot for day hikes and backpacking
- Durable suede offers weather and rock protection
- Gore-Tex lining provides breathable, waterproof comfort
- Grippy Vibram for performance on variable terrain
- Supportive, cushioning midsole for long-distance treks
- High-cut ankle supports your footing on tricky slopes
- Lace closure gives you a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ASO003I