It's not called the noon patrol.
The dawn patrol is nice, but sometimes you wish it was the "reasonable hour patrol." When you're still waking up, you can take some of the load off of your approach with the dependable performance of the Asolo Apex Shoe. Steep and rocky slopes will be no problem with its sticky Vibram Megagrip outsole helping propel you forward. When tired feet get clumsy you've got a rubber toe cap keeping you protected, and a built-in anti-shock system to minimize impact from missteps. A water resistant suede upper keeps your feet dry through dewy fields and light early-morning rains, while an extended lacing system gives you a comfortable, custom-like fit that you'll enjoy with cramped climbing shoes on the horizon.
- A dependable approach shoe for early morning sends
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips on steep approaches in all conditions
- Rubber toe cap and anti-shock technology keep your feet protected
- Water resistant upper keeps your feet dry in moderate rain
- To-the-toe lacing system lets you customize your fit
- Item #ASO003C
- Q & A
What is the weight of a pair of these shoes?