Angle Hiking Boot
When the snow starts to melt and the weather warms up you start looking at your tent and sleeping pad a little more longingly than before. Summer finds you out on the trail and in the backcountry, and when you're exploring in warm weather the Asolo Angle Hiking Boot will give you the breathable comfort, trail-ready performance, and all-day support that you need. In addition to its breathable lining, this shoe also features a partial mesh construction that lets your heat escape on scorcher days, so you can keep trekking despite the heat. Key to this shoe is its Vibram Megagrip outsole, which delivers uncompromising grip in both wet and dry conditions, and features self-cleaning lugs that grip soft trail surfaces but shed mud and dirt with ease. And thanks to the cushioned EVA midsole, you've got the support and comfort you need to go a little bit further and find the perfect spot to finally sleep under the stars.
- Breathable boot for hikes and backpacks in hot summer weather
- Vibram Megagrip outsole won't slip out when summer rainstorms hit
- Mesh zones and breathable lining help keep your feet cool
- Cushioned midsole provides comfort and support for long trail days
- Leather upper construction offers durability for rugged terrain
- TPU toe cap protects your forefoot on rocky trails
- Item #ASO004X
What do you think about this product?