Much like the able-bodied bird of prey its named after, the Asics Women's Roadhawk FF Running Shoe provides a sleek, powerful ride as you navigate brief, warm air currents and long distances alike. In sum, the Roadhawk is an ideal companion for those seeking a versatile and lightweight shoe for both short and long runs.
The Roadhawk features an engineered mesh upper, which promotes on-the-go ventilation and a secure, personalized fit. Discrete eyelets disperse pressure placed upon the foot, providing a customizable fit and feel, while the seamless design reduces the chance of hot spots and discomfort. A removable sockliner allows you to insert a medical orthotic, should you require it, and the SpevaFoam 45 lasting material offers a plush feel underfoot. Perhaps more importantly, though, the Roadhawk is endowed with Asics' new FlyteFoam technology, which enhances energy return, reduces fatigue, attenuates shock, and promotes fast turnovers, so you're able to maximize on your stride rather than fall behind on your personal gains.
- A lightweight, versatile shoe for running
- Engineered mesh promotes breathability
- Sockliner is removable for enhanced customization
- FlyteFoam midsole attenuates shock and propels stride
- AHAR outsole assures durability and subtle traction
- Neutral design and 8mm drop promotes a comfortable gait
- Item #ASC00MO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave of these to my mom as a gift and she really liked them but they run small of size and she couldn't use them often. In spite of that, they're super soft!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I haven't used these to run yet but was looking for a neutral shoe that would provide some stability for paved trails and road runs as well as on the treadmill. These are comfortable, hold my foot well (narrow foot, high arch), and aren't over-built like some running shoes.