Much like the able-bodied bird of prey its named after, the Asics Women's Roadhawk FF Running Shoe provides a sleek, powerful ride as you navigate brief, warm air currents and long distances alike. In sum, the Roadhawk is an ideal companion for those seeking a versatile and lightweight shoe for both short and long runs.
The Roadhawk features an engineered mesh upper, which promotes on-the-go ventilation and a secure, personalized fit. Discrete eyelets disperse pressure placed upon the foot, providing a customizable fit and feel, while the seamless design reduces the chance of hot spots and discomfort. A removable sockliner allows you to insert a medical orthotic, should you require it, and the SpevaFoam 45 lasting material offers a plush feel underfoot. Perhaps more importantly, though, the Roadhawk is endowed with Asics' new FlyteFoam technology, which enhances energy return, reduces fatigue, attenuates shock, and promotes fast turnovers, so you're able to maximize on your stride rather than fall behind on your personal gains.
- A lightweight, versatile shoe for running
- Engineered mesh promotes breathability
- Sockliner is removable for enhanced customization
- FlyteFoam midsole attenuates shock and propels stride
- AHAR outsole assures durability and subtle traction
- Neutral design and 8mm drop promotes a comfortable gait
- Item #ASC00MO