Like a Hawk.
You are the predator and the pavement is your prey, so it makes sense for you to lace up the Asics Men's Roadhawk FF Running Shoe before you cruise the currents in search of primordial inspiration. Built for maximum versatility, the Roadhawk features a lightweight design, neutral platform, and 10mm drop.
To ensure you start off on the right foot, the Roadhawk is endowed with an engineered mesh upper, offering on-the-go ventilation and a secure, personalized fit. Discrete eyelets along the traditional lacing system are designed to disperse pressure placed upon the foot to provide a customizable fit and feel. A removable sockliner allows you to insert a medical orthotic for additional support, and the SpevaFoam 45 lasting material provides a pillow-like feel underfoot. The most important feature of the Roadhawk is Asics' new FlyteFoam midsole technology. This foam enhances energy return, reduces fatigue, attenuates shock, and promotes fast turnovers, so you're able to make the most out of your miles.
- A lightweight and versatile shoe for running
- Engineered mesh promotes breathability
- Sockliner is removable for enhanced customization
- FlyteFoam midsole attenuates shock and propels stride
- AHAR outsole assures durability and subtle traction
- Neutral design and 10mm drop promotes a comfortable gait
- Item #ASC00MP
- Q & A
Light and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
These shoes are perfect for short distance running and walking. They look good and I feel comfortable taking them to the gym and out every day