GT-2000 7 Twist Running Shoe
If you're looking for a little more support on your daily training runs, turn to the Asics GT-2000 7 Twist Running Shoe. Designed for neutral to overpronating runners, this shoe has the cushioning and integrated stability you need to keep you running well on the roads. A combination of SpEVA foam and FlyteFoam midsole compounds ensures a responsive ride that not only brings energy to your stride, but maintains its comfort and performance over long runs and high-mileage weeks. There's also Gel cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot, which, along with gait-enhancing technology, ensures a smooth, comfortable, and efficient transition from heel-strike to toe-off. Asics' DuoMax midsole system is also at work in this shoe, giving you two different midsole densities on the medial and lateral sides to prevent your foot from pronating without the need for a bulky or uncomfortable medial post.
- Supportive running shoe with responsive cushioning for daily runs
- Midsole cushioning provides a soft yet responsive ride
- Dual-density midsole prevents your feet from overpronating
- Gel cushioning softens the impact of your landing
- Gait-enhancing technologies create a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- High-abrasion rubber outsole withstands wear of high-mileage runs
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking sockliner offers comfort as you run
- Item #ASC00Q6
What do you think about this product?
August 14, 2019
What is the heel drop on this shoe
August 20, 2019
Hi Maureen, This shoe has a 10mm drop. Let me know if you have any other questions!