GT-2000 7 Running Shoe
Designed for over-pronators who seek to push their limits while running and training, the Asics GT-2000 6 Running Shoe delivers a smooth ride in a lightweight package. Asics packed the shoe with their stability technologies to help keep your foot from rolling inward as you strike to keep your joints happier so you can run more comfortably and for longer. Guidance Line technology in the midsole provides enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity while an Impact Guidance System also seeks to enhance a natural gait to keep you supported while you run.
This newest version comes with an improved fit, breathability, and durability to keep you comfortable as the miles start to add up. Its Ortholite footbed wicks moisture to keep you comfortable on those hot summer afternoon runs while the lightweight midsole provides durable, continuous cushioning through the miles. Rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and the shoe's rubber soles provide you with reliable traction across urban surfaces so you can get after it in comfort.
- Road running shoe for those who over pronate to push their limits
- 10mm drop provides a comfortable gait for those who heel strike
- Breathable synthetic uppers help keep feet cool in long workouts
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture for comfort on hot summer runs
- Lightweight midsole provides durable continuous cushioning
- Gel technology attenuates shock during impact and toe-offs
- Guidance Line construction delivers midfoot structural integrity
- Rubber soles provide durable traction through long, urban miles
- Item #ASC00PN
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2019
My wife's favorite shoe
My wife has been using the GT-2000 running shoe from Asics for as long as I've known her. She uses this shoe on pavement and trails, has run a marathon in it. These shoes work great so why fix it?! Great for anyone who over-pronates, which according to Asics we all over-pronate.
January 31, 2019
My Wife's Go to Running Shoe
I get these Asics Running Shoes for my wife. She loves to wear them running outside, on the treadmill, or to a workout class. She says they have great support for her feet. She would recommend them to others.