Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoe
Hit the road and don't look back in the Asics Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoe. It's got the cushioning and support that you need for longer endeavors on the pavement, and will be especially appreciated by overpronators and those who need a little stride correction. Not only does the midsole feature a lightweight yet responsive FlyteFoam cushioning compound, but it also has a Dynamic DuoMax design that places a firmer foam on the inside of the foot. The result of this system is a more supported stride that prevents your foot from rolling inwards without having to add a bulky or uncomfortable medial post into the shoe. Also lending stability and support is the Guidance Trusstic system which will help your foot transition smoothly from heel strike to toe-off and do so without unwanted torsion. Plus, the heel has been outfitted with shock-absorbing Gel cushioning that will keep your heel comfortable and free from fatigue when you start to fall back in your stride on longer runs.
- Comfortable and supportive running shoe for the avid everyday runner
- Dual-density midsole keeps your feet from rolling inwards as you run
- Guidance system provides a smooth gait from heel-strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot gel absorbs shock in the heel on longer runs
- Responsive midsole cushioning keeps your stride poppy and energized
- High-abrasion rubber outsole offers durability for endless miles
- Added reflective details keep you visible on dark after-work runs
- Jacquard mesh upper delivers cooling breathability in the summer
- Item #ASC00Q2
What do you think about this product?