Uphill and Downhill.
Between the ego-busting uphill grind, technically challenging descents, and the fact that you get to lace up the Asics Men's Gel-Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running Shoe, there's a lot to love about trail running—whether it's a type-one or type-two fun kind of love. The Fujitrabuco may be a bit of a mouthful in terms of its name, but its design is relatively straight forward.
This running shoe features a near seamless design to cut down on chafing or hot spots, while the traditional lace system is equipped with a lace garage, which keeps excess laces secure and prevents any unwarranted spills that could have been prevented. The PGuard toe protector safeguards you from unseen rocks and roots, and the added Rock Protection plate furthers your defense against sharp objects. The Fujitrabuco's Solyte midsole enhances energy return, provides ample cushion underfoot, and maintains longevity to assure miles of performance.
- Remain surefooted as you run with this trail shoe
- Seamless upper features lace garage for convenience
- Rock guard and toe bumper defend feet
- Midsole enhances energy return and attenuates shock
- Rear GEL insert absorbs impact from harsh landings
- IGS technology promotes smooth transitions
- Rubber outsole rips and grips varied terrain
- Item #ASC00MX
- Q & A
Very cool shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
I use these shoes for trail running and works perfectly. Are so comfy and light, is like wear a pair of socks. I really love these shoes.