Gel-Cumulus 20 MX Running Shoe
If you love the responsive and cushioned performance of the Asics Gel-Cumulus series, then you'll be psyched about the sleek style and added comfort that the new Gel-Cumulus 20 MX Running Shoe brings to the table. It's got all the features that made the original Gel-Cumulus an instant classic, with a newly updated synthetic woven mesh upper, which delivers clean looks and a more adaptive fit.
The rest of the shoe boasts the reliable functionality that make this shoe such a trusted option for runners everywhere. A FlyteFoam and FluidRide midsole gives you lots of responsive cushioning as you run, but doesn't suffer from the same early breakdown and packing out that other midsoles often do. There's also gel cushioning in the heel and forefoot, ensuring a smooth transition between heel-strike and toe-off that helps accommodate an easier and more natural running stride. Asics' Guidance Line system works to keep the foot stable throughout your entire running phase, helping you turn out a more efficient gait, ultimately leading to better running performance.
- Give yourself a responsive ride and sleek style with this shoe
- Synthetic woven upper ensures breathability and an adaptive fit
- Responsive midsole offers plenty of rebound that won't break down
- Gel in front and back of shoe helps give you a smooth ride
- Guidance line keeps your foot stable for a more efficient gait
- AHAR outsole delivers traction and durability on the road
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture and keeps feet cushioned
- Item #ASC00PK
- Q & A
Comfortable and Stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
I'm not much of an avid runner myself, but these shoes are absolutely fantastic to wear at work if your job persists of endless hours on your feet. I have always been a huge fan of Asics, but the support and design of the soles on the Gel-Cumulus 20 MX's makes you feel like your walking on pillows. The shoes may feel a little tight when you first put them on, but after wearing them for a few hours, they fit like a glove; true to size. The soft, mesh material provides adequate airflow and keeps your feet nice and snug. Would definitely recommend. Asics really delivered with this one!