Lighter than air comfort.
Similar to the soft, fluffy-looking clouds it's named after, the Asics Women's Gel-Cumulus 20 Running Shoe provides superior comfort that keeps you light on your feet and going the distance. Celebrating its 20th anniversary, this running shoe features an updated midsole that teams up with rearfoot GEL cushioning for a smooth ride and cloud-like comfort while still maintaining full contact with the ground.
Rear and forefoot Gel cushioning softens impacts to maintain a comfortable platform that's suitable for long and short distances alike. Guidance technology in the midsole promotes an efficient gait that propels you forward with each stride, offering support for both neutral and underpronators alike. For sure-footed grip, the Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) provides
traction alongside wear-resistance in zones of higher impact, such as
the heel. Additionally, the V-shaped design maintains just enough room in the toebox for wider feet, while the narrow-necked heel cup supports your Achilles for run-long comfort.
- Lightweight running shoes for cloud-like comfort on the road
- Mesh uppers adapt the to foot for an exceptional fit
- Cushy, responsive midsole offers comfort that pushes you farther
- Full contact outsole provides durability and grip
- Breathable sockliner keeps your foot dry and comfortable
- Gel cushioning attenuates shock and improves gait cycle
- Guidance technology guides your foot for maximum efficiency
- Item #ASC00OO
- Q & A
Good Running Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've read a few miles in them and they haven't torn up my arches! I have high arches so getting a proper shoe is important. I don't feel like the support is the greatest but so far no issues so the shoes must doing their job!
Mom's favorite running shoes
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The Asics Gel Cumulus 18 is my mother's favorite running shoe. She has been running these for almost 2 years and every time she wears them down, she gets another pair of these. She has a narrow foot and really appreciates how these Asics fit!