Light on your feet.
If plodding around in clunky running shoes isn't the way you'd like to spend your workouts, take a look at the Asics Women's Fuzex Rush Running Shoe before upgrading your kicks. Soft and light, this lightweight sneaker doesn't quite dive into minimalist territory. It still offers the support neutral runners need for shorter distance runs and workouts, with a streamlined shape and seamless uppers that won't bog you down. Run intervals on the treadmill during your cross-training class or head outside for quick training runs ahead of your next 5K in the Fuzex; either way, its mix of gel and EVA cushioning and a versatile 8mm drop will keep you light on your feet.
- Train for speed and quickness in this lightweight shoe
- 8mm drop works for heel strikers or midfoot runners
- Seamless uppers free of overlays eliminate bulk
- Soft, uniform midsole works best for neutral runners
- Durable AHAR rubber outsole improves grip
- Item #ASC00LA
- Q & A
Perfect for the Gym
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my wife and she uses them almost every day at the gym. They feel lighter than other brands.
Not so good for running and trails.