Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Feather light for furious flight.
For weighing only nine ounces, the Asics Men's Dynaflyte Running Shoe offers a surprising amount of shock absorption. That's because Asics's new FlyteFoam technology, which is a component of the original Solyte midsole material, uses less foam without hindering the shoe's overall cush. The Dynaflyte sports a supportive 8mm drop with an Impact Guide System suited for underpronators.
- A lightweight running shoe that doesn't sacrifice responsiveness
- Seamless upper with ComforDry sockliner for quick-drying comfort
- Impact Guide System assures a natural feel for underpronators
- FlyteFoam midsole enhances shock absorption without weight
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber sole ensures long-lasting traction
- Item #ASC00KN
- Q & A
I’ve found these to be my favorite road running shoes. They’re a bit on the minimalistic side, but still can survive on a hard pack natural surface trail now and then. Plus, the orange/black/red version looks sweet.
Not Your Dad's ASICS
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
This revival of speed and life in the Dynaflyte has been a fresh reawakening at ASICS. The midsole has organic fibers in it that slow its pack out rate. Not only does it last through a long run, it can then be worn comfortably for the rest of the day's activities. The shoe runs fast and feels light. With an 8 mm drop, you will find yourself running longer and faster than your usual. If speed and durability are your jam, this is the shoe for you.