New miles same shoe.
You've ready to move from the road to long runs on the trail, but need a shoe that can log miles as easily as you. The Alpine XT Trail Running Shoe can with SpEVA technology that decreases midsole breakdown for a shoe that can handle all those miles you're putting in. SpEVA also improves rebound by 20% from a regular EVA midsole thereby enhancing performance by transferring energy absorbed from ground impact into the next step. This makes all those miles blow by like you've been training longer than you have. While clocking miles, you can explore all different types of terrain with the trail-specific outsole that provides superior traction on uphills, downhills, and any trail you decide to conquer. Now that you're out in nature, it would be a shame if you didn't use your natural stride. The 6mm drop helps in midfoot strike encouraging that natural gait. Designed for neutral and underpronation runners, the Alpine XT is your passage from the streets to the trails.
- Trail specific shoe for logging extensive miles on varying terrain
- 6mm drop encourages midfoot striking for a more natural stride
- Soft, form-fitting, breathable upper for comfort on difficult trails
- SpEVA technology decreases midsole breakdown for longer lasting shoe
- SpEVA improves rebound by 20% from regular EVA enhancing performance
- Lace closure allows for customizable, runner specific fit
- Item #ASC00NH