Why We Like The ARVA Ride 30L+ Backpack
Whether we are free riding or ski mountaineering, the ARVA Ride 30+ backpack is one of our favorite packs due to its versatility. Made from a 300D recycled polyester the Ride 30+ bag is super durable and can stand up to the rigors of backcountry riding. A roll-top closure makes packing and unpacking the bag easy, and a zippered top entry gives us easy access to getting small items out. A ski and snowboard carry allow us to hike up to our favorite spots, and two ice axe carry belts are a welcome feature for summiting peaks. The hip belt is removable so we can use this as an everyday backpack around town as well, and a sternum strap secures the fit up top and allows us to hang a pair of gloves to our pack. Finally, a dedicated rear-zippered pocket allows us to take all of our avalanche safety gear and keep it neatly organized.
- All-mountain pack design for versatility
- Ski and snowboard carry straps allow us to hike up to our favorite spots
- Ice axe carry belts let us stow away are ice axes when we don't need them
- Thermoformed back panel molds to our back
- Dedicated avalanche pouch holds all our safety gear
- Item #CMAC04N
- [face fabric] 300D recycled polyester, [lining] 150D recycled polyester
- 30L (1830cu in)
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 2 waistbelt, 1 snowgear, 1 goggle, 1 stash
- Ski Carry
- A-frame, diagonal
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- compatible with ARVA helmets
- Ice Axe Carry
- 2 loops
- Weight Capacity
- 2lb 12.09oz (1250g)
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9oz (1150g)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help