Select style & size:Select options
Reactor 25 Ultralight Avalanche Airbag Backpack
The airbag itself features a gas canister deployment (cylinder sold separately) through dual air chambers around your neck, head, and sides for increased shock absorption and overall reliability. There's a chance an avalanche could pop an airbag, but this bag's dual chamber design can help you stay afloat if only one chamber pops. Arva made the safe-locking, retractable handle completely adjustable so you can place it right where you want.
- Ultralight ski backpack with Arva's Reactor Avalanche Airbag
- Airbag deploys with gas canister (sold separately)
- Double chambers increase reliability if one side pops
- Safe-locking, retractable handle adjusts up and down shoulder straps
- Removable airbag pairs with other Arva Reactor backpacks
- Ultralight pack boasts a 25L capacity ideal for half-day ski tours
- Item #CMA004E
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2019
The description of this pack is misleading, or just wrong. It does not actually have an avalanche safety gear pocket (for shovel, probe etc).