Select style & size:Select options
Because airbags weigh enough as is.
The airbag itself features a gas canister deployment (cylinder sold separately) through dual air chambers around your neck, head, and sides for increased shock absorption and overall reliability. There's a chance an avalanche could pop an airbag, but this bag's dual chamber design can help you stay afloat if only one chamber pops. Arva made the safe-locking, retractable handle completely adjustable so you can place it right where you want.
- Ultralight ski backpack with Arva's Reactor Avalanche Airbag
- Airbag deploys with gas canister (sold separately)
- Double chambers increase reliability if one side pops
- Safe-locking, retractable handle adjusts up and down shoulder straps
- Removable airbag pairs with other Arva Reactor backpacks
- Ultralight pack boasts a 25L capacity ideal for half-day ski tours
- Item #CMA0036