Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Reactor 18L Airbag Backpack
We count on the Reactor 18 Airbag Backpack for uncompromising snow safety for backcountry freeride and shorter touring missions thanks to its manageable size. The Reactor System uses a compressed air canister (sold separately) to quickly deploy its airbag. The airbag helps an avalanche victim rise above moving snow while simultaneously supplying a layer of impact protection around the back, shoulders, and head.
- Avalanche airbag backpack provides lightweight avalanche safety
- Reactor airbag system is among the lightest on the market
- Dedicated avalanche equipment pocket is quickly and easily accessible
- Diagonal ski carry and vertical snowboard carry for bootpack missions
- Dual air chambers enhance flotation and impact protection
- Ripstop construction resists abrasions and keeps gear dry
- Goggle pocket keeps your lenses scratch-free
- Hydration sleeve with hose channel to the shoulder strap
- Item #CMAC01B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.