Access the steep and deep.
Toss on the Arva Frerando 38 Backpack before powering yourself uphill in search of sheltered terrain and fluffy-dry powder in the backcountry. This 38-liter pack offers voluminous storage for your essential backcountry items, offering harmonious organization for your collapsible shovel and probe, as well as your storing a compact puffy, spare goggles, and hydration reservoir.
It carries skis in diagonal and lateral configurations, which comes in handy for bootpacking up steep chutes. Ergonomic shoulder straps bolster heavy loads, with the wide hip belt taking weight off your shoulders when you're skinning uphill for hours. There's also carry options for crampons, ice axes, and ropes, so you can conquer technical ascents of mixed rock, snow, and ice.
- Dedicated backcountry pack with voluminous storage
- Compartment for snow safety tools with side-access
- Pockets for goggles, wallet, hydration reservoir
- Carry options for ice axes, crampons, and ropes
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and wide hip belt
- Perforated foam back panel for extra support
- Diagonal and lateral ski carry options
- Item #CMA003P