Ready to rip.
You've been scoping untouched lines beyond the resort boundaries for the past two weeks, patiently awaiting for the snowpack to stabilize before dropping into steep, uncontrolled terrain. Grab the Arva Calgary 26 Backpack before heading out of bounds for the lines you've been dreaming of with all your snow safety equipment, energy-fueling snacks, and backcountry necessities conveniently tucked inside.
This 26-liter pack has plentiful room for longer tours and ambitious missions into the backcountry with dedicated compartments for your collapsible shovel and probe, plus pockets for hydration reservoir, goggles, wallet, and extra layers. External loops for ice axes come in handy for tricky ascents of mixed snow and ice, plus there's straps for carrying your board or skis once it gets too steep to skin uphill. And because you'll be trucking uphill with this pack for hours, it comfortably bolsters heavy loads with its ergonomic straps and flexible foam back panel for extra support.
- Essential pack for skiing and riding beyond the resort
- 26-liter capacity for backcountry gear and accessories
- Dedicated compartment for collapsible probe and shovel
- Hydration reservoir compartment and tube routing
- Goggle and wallet pockets for plentiful storage
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt w/pocket
- Perforated foam back panel for additional support
- Ice axe loops come in handy for technical ascents
- Item #CMA003L