Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Winter Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ready to rip.
You've been scoping untouched lines beyond the resort boundaries for the past two weeks, patiently awaiting for the snowpack to stabilize before dropping into steep, uncontrolled terrain. Grab the Arva Calgary 26 Backpack before heading out of bounds for the lines you've been dreaming of with all your snow safety equipment, energy-fueling snacks, and backcountry necessities conveniently tucked inside.
This 26-liter pack has plentiful room for longer tours and ambitious missions into the backcountry with dedicated compartments for your collapsible shovel and probe, plus pockets for hydration reservoir, goggles, wallet, and extra layers. External loops for ice axes come in handy for tricky ascents of mixed snow and ice, plus there's straps for carrying your board or skis once it gets too steep to skin uphill. And because you'll be trucking uphill with this pack for hours, it comfortably bolsters heavy loads with its ergonomic straps and flexible foam back panel for extra support.
- Essential pack for skiing and riding beyond the resort
- 26-liter capacity for backcountry gear and accessories
- Dedicated compartment for collapsible probe and shovel
- Hydration reservoir compartment and tube routing
- Goggle and wallet pockets for plentiful storage
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt w/pocket
- Perforated foam back panel for additional support
- Ice axe loops come in handy for technical ascents
- Item #CMA003L
- Q & A
Does the job!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This backpack does it all! I can easily fit my shovel, probe, skins, food, and water in the pack. I like the simple color design, but am stoked about all the different features of the pack.
The only thing that I wish were different is the sizing. As a 5'5 female, this pack feels a tiny bit long on my torso. I haven't taken it on any suuuper long tours, so I'm not sure how much the length will bother me. But, if you have a shorter torso, you might want to find something that comes a bit shorter. Other than that, this pack is awesome.