Get away from the resort.
- Backpack for side-country travel or short tours
- Aerodynamic profile keeps you moving freely
- Ergonomically designed hip and shoulder straps for comfort
- Separate pocket for emergency gear for easy access
- Goggle and hip belt pockets keep you organized
- Item #CMA003K
- Q & A
Great basic day pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my top choice pack for short tours and slack-country boot packs/skins. I have used this pack all winter and it's still in great shape. Big enough to fit all your avalanche gear, water and snacks, plus any extra gloves/goggles or base layers. Not quite big enough for your jacket or a puffy to fit inside, but can hook that on the outside of it. The diagonal ski carry is well designed and holds well. If you're looking for a good pack that won't break the bank get this one!