Select style & size:Select options
Make pumping a pleasure.
- Beautifully crafted floor pump with high-quality materials
- Genuine wooden handle isn't susceptible to temperature change
- Stainless steel internals are fully serviceable for longevity
- Anodized base for stability and solid build quality
- Large, easy-reading gauge with PSI and Bar readings
- Gauge goes up to 160 PSI maximum pressure
- Thumb-lock style head with Presta valve
- Item #ARU000H
- Q & A
The ultimate bike pump
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I spent years suffering with my Silca. Replaced all of the guts, gaskets, etc. Adjusted the pump head. Sure it lasted "forever", but it was a PITA to use. After that, the Arundel is like a revelation. The chuck is super easy to use and always stays secure on the value. Giant pressure gauge is easy to read. Nice wooden handle. Well worth the $$ spent on it.
Worthy of the Best
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I spend a lot of time considering all the gear I use for riding. It isn't because I'm fast, but I want to maximize my enjoyment of the limited time I have for riding. The Arundel Floor Pump 1 has increased my enjoyment of my pre-ride ritual. The details are refined and well-thought-out, and the materials are top-quality. I've been using the pump for several months on several different bikes, and unlike some pumps I have owned previously, it is always a pleasure to use.