Are your riding pants torn up at the cuffs from multiple seasons of shredding? Up your resort game with Armada's Whit Pants, which rock a new standard fit that's effective as well as flattering. This technical hardshell outer layer keeps you dry when flurries fly or you find fresh snow, so you can repeat slushy park laps or rip through powder without getting soggy. The integrated boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in your boot cuffs, and cordura reinforced outer cuffs prevent wear and tear from snags on boots, bindings, and tree branches. Thanks to the jacket to pants snap interface, you can attach the waist of the pants to your favorite Armada jacket for ultimate weather protection and coverage.
- Shell-style riding pants offer weather protection while your resort-ripping
- 15K waterproofing and seam-sealed construction fend off moisture
- Zippered inner-thigh vents are mesh-lined for ultimate breathability
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your snacks, cards, and keys
- Standard fit offers a flattering silhouette and enhanced mobility
- Item #ARMN32B
- 100% polyester, DWR finish
- Waterproof Rating
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 2 zippered rear
- mesh-lined zippered inner thigh
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?