Warden MNC 13 Alpine Ski Binding
Though Armada's Warden MNC 13 Alpine Ski Binding is designed to rip the resort, it accommodates a wide range of boot sole types, from traditional alpine boots to backcountry touring boots to the rockered Walk to Ride and GripWalk soles. This versatility doesn't come at the cost of performance, either. A low-profile, compact toe piece delivers efficient power transfer for better, more efficient control, and an oversized platform provides increased lateral power transmission so you can drive your fat powder skis easier. When you're dropping cliffs or skiing at speed, you'll appreciate the transfer pads, which work to increase dampening for a smoother ride, and the binding's lower stand high adds a responsive, close-to-snow feel that enhances overall control and power transmission.
- Versatile alpine binding that accommodates many different boots
- DIN range of 4-13 is suitable for a variety of skier abilities
- Low-profile toe piece provides a reliable power transfer
- Oversize platform for efficient power transfer on your widest skis
- Transfer pads increase dampening for better shock absorption
- Freeski brakes stay out of the way to prevent snagging
- Item #ARM00K1
- Q & A
The only binding i buy
I've tested many bindings and i really like the overall feel of the warden bindings. The Armada version has a very clean look that wont take away attention from the ski. I ride everything from front side carving to backcountry hiking and these just dependable quality bindings. These are some of the best bindings in this era of skiing for alpine specific skiing.