Victa 87 Ti Ski
Armada's Victa 87 is a serious resort ripper designed for ladies ready to crush the frontside from first chair to last call. The 85-87 millimeter waist definitely makes the Victa a resort-oriented ski, and while it may not be your weapon of choice for post-storm pow slaying, the ski's rockered tip keeps you afloat when the morning snow report surprises you with a decent refresh.
Constructed with a light wood core, the Victa 87 has a smooth and consistent flex, while stiff stringers add a fun, lively pop. Layers of metal laminate add stability while you're clocking high speeds and bring enough power to blast through chundery crud. Armada finished off these planks with their Comp Series bases, which enhance speed and glide when you tear up any section of the hill.
- A frontside charger for the all-mountain skier
- 85-87mm waist turns quickly down groomed trails
- Rockered tips ease turn initiation for an easy-to-ski feel
- Wood core provides a smooth, consistent flex
- Carbon and KEVLAR® stringers add a playful pop
- Titanal laminate provides power and stability at high speeds
- Sintered base delivers increased speed and glide
- Item #ARM00LW
What do you think about this product?