The resort is your oyster.
Armada's Women's Victa 87 Ti Ski is a serious resort ripper designed for ladies ready to crush the frontside from first chair to last call. The 87mm waist definitely makes the Victa a resort-oriented ski, and while it may not be your weapon of choice for post-storm pow slaying, the ski's rockered tip keeps you afloat when the morning snow report surprises you with a decent refresh.
Constructed with a light wood core, the Victa 87 has a smooth and consistent flex, while carbon and KEVLAR stringers add a fun, lively pop. Layers of Titanal add stability while you're clocking high speeds and bring enough power to blast through chundery crud. Armada finished off these planks with their Comp Series bases, which enhance speed and glide when you tear up any section of the hill.
- A frontside charger for the all-mountain skier
- 87mm waist turns quickly down frontside groomers
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation for an easy-to-ski feel
- Power-Lite wood core provides a smooth, consistent flex
- Carbon and KEVLAR stringers add a playful pop
- Titanal laminates add power and stability at high speeds
- Comp Series base for increased speed and glide
- Item #ARM00GP