A trusty frontside companion.
You've succumbed to the simple magic of careening down a slope on two planks of wood and you're ready to tackle more of the hill. Armada's Women's Victa 83 Ski is the perfect resort companion to see you through fresh corduroy, hardpack, and even those ominous fields of moguls the size of your hatchback.
The 83mm waist thrives in firm snow, and while it may not be wise to charge tips first into a fresh blanket of power with these sticks on your feet, the tip rocker keeps you afloat in case you veer off the beaten path. Armada constructed the Victa 83 with a full wood core to maintain a smooth and forgiving flex that's manageable for a variety of abilities. The carbon and KEVLAR stringers add a playful pop, and the fiberglass layers hold power and stiffness, so you'll stay nice and stable when you start railing corduroy at high speeds.
- A friendly pair of skis to expand your skills at the resort
- 83mm waist shines in firm snow and frontside groomers
- Tip rocker eases turn initiation between moguls
- Power-Lite wood core has a smooth, consistent flex
- Carbon and KEVLAR stringers add a playful pop
- Fiberglass layers increase power and stiffness
- AR50 sidewalls balance a light weight with durability
- Item #ARM00GR