Tracer 118 CHX Ski
Large and in-charge, the Armada Tracer 118 CHX Ski was designed to slay powder and rip big lines like the pros. The pow-hungry 118mm waist and rockered profile float effortlessly through bottomless coldsmoke, while camber underfoot lets you rip GS turns through bulletproof hardpack.
Armada's new Xrystal Mesh technology utilizes an Innegra Mesh insert in the core of the ski to increase dampness and maintain stability, giving you a smooth ride even while you're blasting through chunder. The hybrid wood core features a lighter wood in the tip and tail with denser wood underfoot to create a flex pattern that eases turn initiation and maneuverability so these skis won't ride you into the ground.
- A hard-charging ski that's ready for powder days
- 118mm width underfoot thrives in the waist-deep stuff
- Rockered profile floats like it was born for it
- Camber underfoot lets you lay down turns on hardpack
- Wood core is light and playful
- Xrystal Mesh layup maximizes stability for a smooth ride
- Comp Series Base keeps you gliding fast
- Item #ARM00J3
- Q & A
excellent for pillow smashing
My one ski quiver
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Last year I decided on these as my one ski quiver. I absolutely love them. I am 6 feet tall and went with the 180cm which is a little shorter than I usually ski. But I love the nimbleness at this size, and stability at speed was never an issue. flotation is excellent. Highly recommended!
How much do these weigh in the 188 size?
Hey Brian, the 188s weigh 9 lbs. 7oz.