Let it rip.
The burliest pair of sticks in Armada's new Tracer line, the Tracer 118 CHX Ski was designed to slay powder and rip big lines like the pros. The pow-hungry 118mm waist and rockered profile float effortlessly through bottomless coldsmoke, while camber underfoot lets you rip GS turns through bulletproof hardpack.
Armada's new Xrystal Mesh technology utilizes an Innegra Mesh insert in the core of the ski to increase dampness and maintain stability, giving you a smooth ride even while you're blasting through chunder. The hybrid wood core features a lighter wood in the tip and tail with denser wood underfoot to create a flex pattern that eases turn initiation and maneuverability so these skis won't ride you into the ground.
- A hard-charging big-mountain ski
- 118mm waist thrives in deep snow
- Rockered profile floats like a dream
- Camber underfoot lets you lay down turns on hardpack
- Wood core is light and playful
- Xrystal Mesh layup maximizes stability for a smooth ride
- Comp Series Base keeps you gliding fast
- Item #ARM00GA
- Q & A
My favorite pair of powder skis
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had the pleasure of a lot of good days on these skis and I can confidently say they are my favorite pair of powder skis. They have the unique distinction of being both solid and stable yet still easy to ski and intuitive. I always feel like I have amazing landing gear and run out confidence yet they are also playful - good pop, light swing weight, and varying radius turning ability. Solid edge hold for legit GS turns on hardpack too!