Take it all over the hills.
The most versatile pair of sticks in Armada's new women-specific Trace series, the Trace 98 Ski is your ideal all-mountain ripper for frontside and backside missions. The 98mm shines in deep snow and holds its own on hardpack with a rockered profile that steamrolls pow like it's nobody's business.
The Trace 98 features an ultralight hybrid wood core with lighter wood in the tip and tail and denser wood underfoot to create a flex pattern that's highly maneuverable. The carbon, fiberglass laminate adds dampness and power, keeping your ride smooth when you're railing chundery crust or blasting through crud. Armada's strategic use of carbon not only provides a playful spring, but also sheds weight so you can take on the backcountry with a solid pair of planks on your feet.
- A freeride-inspired daily driver for the ladies
- Versatile 98mm waist can handle any conditions
- Rockered profile floats through powder
- Camber underfoot for carving frontside groomers
- Hybrid wood core is playful and maneuverable
- Carbon fiber layup adds springy pop while shedding weight
- Comp Series base is Armada's fastest base
- Item #ARM00GN