Better than brunch.
Some like to spend their Saturday mornings sipping orange juice and some like to rip big lines and eat pocket bacon for lunch. While there's nothing wrong with a mellow Saturday morning brunch, Armada designed the Women's Trace 108 Ski for terrain-crushing women who'd rather get their day started with hearty helping of powder and frozen granola bars.
The Trace 108 is the fattest ski in Armada's new women-specific Trace fleet, with a 108mm waist that has an aptitude for sniffing out fresh powder. The rockered profile lends itself to dreamy floatation, while camber underfoot keeps things stable and secure when you're railing hardpack during a midseason slump. The Trace's hybrid wood core features lighter wood in the tip and tail with denser wood underfoot to create a flex pattern that is maneuverable and playful. The fiberglass laminate maintains the rigidity and power that hard-charging ladies demand, so you won't feel like you're riding noodles when you drop into a spicy, high-consequence couloir.
- A ripping powder ski for frontside or backside missions
- 108mm charges through powder and variable conditions
- Rockered profile keeps you afloat in the deep stuff
- Traditional camber lets you carve turns in hardpack
- Hybrid wood core is playful and maneuverable
- Fiberglass laminate maintains rigidity and power
- Comp Series base is Armada's fastest base
- Item #ARM00GM