Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Spearhead Stretch Jacket
Second chair on a pow day just isn't quite the same, so throw on the Armada Spearhead Men's Jacket and lead the way. Its 10K waterproof and breathable membrane, fully taped seams, and powder skirt refuse to let you get soggy when you're throwing down in slushy parks or sending it into thigh-deep pow, and the stretch polyester fabric lets you get as loose as you'd like without holding you back. Armada cut the Spearhead with a slim and slightly longer fit, so you won't be confused with your dad, and hooked it up with underarm vents, Lycra wrist gaiters, and a jacket-to-pant snap interface to keep your pits cool, your wrists warm, and your undies free from snow.
- Water resistant jacket with a fashionable and forward thinking cut
- 10K breathability and waterproofing keeps you dry during storms
- Longer cut keeps you dry on lifts and gives you a unique style
- Outer access media pocket lets you bump tunes while you ski the park
- Water repellent zippers prevent wet spots that will make you cold
- Helmet compatible hood lets you stay safe and dry during storms
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow while get the goods
- Item #ARM00HA
- Q & A
Great for the tall snow people
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a great gift for those tall/lanky snowboarders/skiers in your life. I got this for someone who is 6'3" and super skinny (wearing this in a Medium). He likes that it is slim fitted but still roomy enough to layer. It's hard to find jackets for those tall guys with long wingspans but this one is awesome and the sleeves aren't overly short. It's also long enough to prevent snow from going up his back. It's pretty good waterproofing as well, which is saying a lot coming from a guy that is addicted to GoreTe.x. The pit zips are also a must have feature if you tend to run hot and need to cool off a bit. The pockets are also pretty thoughtfully designed.