Rankin Insulated Anorak
Zippers are totally mainstream, get with the Armada Rankin Stretch Anorak and gain style points in the park. This freestyle inspired jacket has got the tech to match its look. Made with 10K waterproofing and reinforced with fully sealed seams and DWR finish, you'll stay dry on those dedicated nine to four days. It's breathable membrane helps keep your body heat regulated and you can open up the pit vents when you hike back up the park. Lightweight insulation will let you wear this jacket all year long so you don't have to worry about switching out during the colder weeks of January and February. The adjustable powder skirt and jacket-to-pant integration helps protect your back side in case you slip out in the park so you can get back up with no hesitation and pretend like that never happened.
- Pull-over jacket for cruising from the peak to the terrain park
- 10k/10K rating keeps you high and dry no matter the conditions
- 60g polyfill helps fight the cold on cloudy mid-winter days
- Pit Vents dump access heat while you hike to the next ridge
- External access music pocket lets you bump tunes on hill
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out on even the deepest days
- Microfleece interior on the face is soft against your rosey cheeks
- Item #ARM00HD
- Q & A
Love armada skis, coats tho...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Armada makes the best skis you can buy I will hold true to that for forever, but this coat was pretty average. It kept me super warm in even on the coldest of days. Although the zipper on the side never stays down which gets really annoying really fast probably would not buy this again.