Heading up or down.
Combining the technology of Gore-Tex with the style and performance of leather, the Armada Men’s Prime Gore-Tex Glove is a balanced masterpiece. You’ll appreciate the breathability while making your way up a skin track or building a jump, and the waterproof protection the Gore-Tex insert provides will keep your hands dry throughout some seriously adverse conditions. Thinsulate insulation works with Gore Warm technology to trap heat in and minimize numbness in your fingers. Leather construction extends the life of the glove and provides exceptional grip on your poles or shovel, while a Bemburg lining feels so plush your hand won’t even realize it’s in a burly glove.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex insert is breathable
- Leather construction is durable and malleable
- Thinsulate and Gore Warm keep your hands toasty
- Leather palm provides traction on poles or shovel handles
- Handwarmer pocket for additional warmth
- Removable leash reduces the chance of loss
- Item #ARM00FR
Gore Warm,Thinsulate [back of hand] 390g, [palm] 120g
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding